Kebabs are a popular dish in the Middle East and India. This dish is made using a mixture of spices and vegetables. They are made from minced meat, spices, and vegetables that are skewered on a long wooden stick and grilled over an open fire. Kebab is usually served with chilli sauce as a side, and it has a very distinct taste.
A chilli sauce is a condiment typically used to add a little spice to kebabs. It has a delicious flavour made from various ingredients such as garlic, cumin, tomato, oregano, bay leaves, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
The process of making chilli sauce can be quite a daunting task, especially if you’re not a seasoned chef. There are many ingredients to consider, and different methods can make the process quite complicated.
This is a simple kebab chilli sauce recipe. It is easy to make and tastes great. The key ingredient in this sauce is tomato puree, which is used to make the base of the sauce. It’s important to note that this recipe uses just one type of tomato puree – not two or three types like in some other recipes. This gives it a more consistent flavour and makes it easier for novice cooks to follow along with the recipe.
This recipe uses ingredients that can be easily bought in your local market and do not call for fresh chillies.
- 1/2 cup of tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne powder – add 2 teaspoons or more according to your preferred spiciness
- In a large cast-iron pan, put your tomato puree and allow it to simmer for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent it from sticking.
- Add your red wine vinegar and continue stirring it.
- Put the sugar, salt, black pepper, white pepper, and cayenne powder and mix it all together.
- You may add ingredients according to your preference.
- Turn off the heat once you have achieved your desired taste and spiciness.
- Your homemade chilli sauce is now ready to be paired with your kebab!
Turkish kebab is a dish of grilled meat and vegetables, typically served with rice or french fries. It is traditionally cooked on a vertical rotisserie.
This chilli sauce can be used to pair with different types of dishes, such as chicken kebabs or vegetable kebabs. It also has a tangy taste that goes well with other foods like rice or french fries. The key ingredient in this sauce is dried red chillies; they give the sauce its smoky and spicy flavour.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup dried red chillies
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Using a blender or food processor, blend the onion, garlic, paprika, cumin seeds, and dried chillies into a paste.
- Put your blended paste on a large pan together with tomato puree and stir it continuously until it starts to bubble.
- Add your red wine vinegar and stir for one minute, then turn off the heat.
- Put your freshly chopped parsley and lemon juice.
- Your homemade Turkish chilli sauce is ready to be paired with your kebab!
A no-cook kebab chilli sauce recipe is an excellent alternative to the traditional method. It’s quick and easy to make, but it tastes just as good! This recipe calls for store-bought ingredients, so you can save time and money by making it at home.
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- Start by dissolving your tomato paste in vinegar by mixing it.
- Add your sugar, salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne.
- Adjust the taste depending on your spice tolerance.
- You now have a kebab chilli sauce in just 5 minutes without cooking!
This vegan kebab chilli sauce recipe is a simple, quick and easy dish you can make in minutes. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal or entertaining guests. It is made with fresh vegetables and herbs, which gives it a rich and flavourful taste. This vegan chilli sauce recipe is an easy-to-make, healthy and delicious dish to serve with your favourite kebabs! This vegan kebab chilli sauce is also gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeno peppers, minced
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- The process starts by cooking the onion for about 10 minutes before adding the garlic and ginger.
- The spices are added and cooked for another 5 minutes before adding the tomato paste, jalapeno peppers, and olive oil.
- Once everything is mixed together, it’s time to add the sugar.
- Your vegan kebab chilli sauce is now ready to serve!
Chillies are used in many dishes, such as curries and kebabs. There are wide varieties of chilli peppers which differ in size, shape and colour, but they all have a distinctive taste. Some popular ones include:
Jalapeno peppers are a popular ingredient in many types of cuisine. They are typically used to make a spicy and tangy sauce for kebabs. They can be eaten raw, pickled, or dried and ground into powder. The jalapeno pepper is the most widely grown commercial crop in the United States. It is also the second most consumed spice after black pepper.
Cayenne peppers are an essential ingredient for kebabs and other Middle Eastern dishes. Cayenne peppers are used in various dishes, from salsa to marinades to dips. They are the “secret” ingredient in many kebabs and other dishes. The cayenne chilli sauce is made by mixing the cayenne pepper with lemon juice or vinegar before adding salt and sugar.
Serrano peppers are the most popular choice for kebabs because they have a flavour that goes well with meat, and they also have a high level of capsaicin which makes them spicy. They are also used in other dishes, such as salsas, sauces, soups and stews. Serrano peppers can be eaten fresh or dried whole or ground into powder form, which is then used as an ingredient in many dishes.
Chipotle peppers are an excellent addition to any kebab. They add a unique flavour that cannot be achieved with other spices. The main reason why people love using chipotle peppers in their sauces is because of the smokey flavour that they give off when cooking them on high heat.
- Making your chilli sauce for kebabs is easy, and it’s a great way to add some extra flavour to your food.
- Be sure to use the right ingredients and techniques, and you’ll be in good shape to create the perfect sauce every time.
- It’s easy to do, and you can get creative with your spices.
Typically, once chilli sauce is opened, it will keep for one month in the pantry. You should refrigerate opened chilli sauce to extend its shelf life.
It is convenient to freeze chilli sauce because it is easy to make, store, and thaw. Keeping it in the freezer for a long time means no waste since you can freeze it in smaller portions.
A continuously refrigerated chilli sauce will generally stay at its best for about 6-9 months.